RiNo Halloweekend Art Market
Let’s hangout this Halloweekend with dancing, art, and your favorite local vendors!
Kick-off the weekend at Tracks/REELWORKS for Drag Nation: Carrie’s Guide to Prom on Friday, October 27th then join us for this Fall Art Market featuring 20+ local vendors, live music + more!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 28th, from 1-5pm, at the Larimer & 29th Street Closure in RiNo Art District.
Here’s what’s in store:
• Get lost in the jazzy vibes of namebackwards (1-3pm) and then get funky with IAMGRUV (3-5pm).
• Show up right at 1pm because the first 100 attendees will be able to make a limited-edition RiNo Screenprinted tote bag! Or, you can bring something else to screenprint – we welcome upcycled clothing!
• Explore and support local Denver artists and vendors. Maybe, you’ll find inspiration for a last-minute costume?
• Deck your dog out in their best costume! Sploot Veterinary Care is sponsoring a Dog Costume Contest (2:30 – 3pm) at their pop-up tent. Your dog could be entered to win the following:
• 1st Place: Free Exam + Sploot swag basket, filled with a fanny pack, bandanas, koozies, collapsible water bowls, and tennis balls!
• 2nd Place: Mini swag basket with a koozie, bandanas, and tennis balls PLUS $50 off coupon!
• 3rd Place: Tennis balls + $50 off coupon!
Browse all the participating vendors and come enjoy Halloweekend in RiNo. We can’t wait to see you there!
Halloweekend Street Fair Vendors: Sophia Eliana, LunaWire, Deep Space Violet, Seasons of Autumn, tinypavilion, Wall of Sound Murals + Evergreen Art School, The Love Stash, Gemini Vintage, Smoke & Oils Art, MP Creations, The Coffee Ban, Ms Margaret Maker, Daffodayle, Shantell Montoya, Sanguine Skills, The Pottery Head, Spell & Sage, Aberrant Jewelry Co., Denver Dinosaurs, Buena Vista Handmade, Max Coleman Design